Groups, Organizations & Programs
Articles, E-books and Other Resources
15. E-book: “Why a Weight-Neutral Approach is Essential in Diabetes Care” (free with Weight Neutral 4 Diabetes Care Symposium registration)
16. HAES Medical Nutrition Therapy Handout Set. Provided by nutritionist Meghan Cichy and Creating Peace with Food, this set of quick, weight-neutral healthcare guides covers:
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Celiac disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Hi there! I’m Lindley (she/her, pronounced LIN-lee). I’m a professional body positive and fat positive portrait, boudoir and small business photographer in Seattle, WA. I’m also an author, fat activist and body acceptance advocate. I live outside Seattle with my husband, two feline overlords and a washi tape addiction.
If you’d like to support me in creating compilations and resources like these, my Patreon starts at $1/month.
This article was created on land belonging to the Duwamish tribe. I support the tribal council monthly and you can too: www.realrentduwamish.org.